Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

we have ucs-B server connected to FI and inside ACI favric, in aci, we already enable cdp, in UCS, do we need to change network control policyfor vnic to allow CDp since this is ucs b series and ucs b only support cdp?

francisns by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,   Is it possible to use inter-vlan routing in the attached topology.I want the two servers to be able to communicate through the default gateways configured on the Nexus switch/es.After I achieve basic inter-vlan routing,I would prefer to ha...

jay3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys     I have a very basic question around Nexus 5596UP switches. One of my customer is looking to buy  two 5596UP switches for a DC and put in next to each other..My question is that can these 5596UP switches be joined together as a stack ? or ...

Hi,   I am facing a weird issue in setting up port channels between cisco 3560 switch and ESXi server. I have attached a file to refer the topology.     I have created this topology in my lab, where i have a Desktop port connectivity available from m...

Hello, I want to use the VIC card as a single card connected to the C3750 switch in access mode (access vlan). The link is up, vmware shows the network card but the switch has a different mac address. Does anyone know why this is happening? Can I use...

ZenON by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Just wanted to know whether the configuration  limits of 512 vlan on Nexus 5010 specified in the document below are software limitation which can be removed by adding enhanced image etc or hard limits which cannot be removed.http://www.cisco.com/e...

Hello all,I tried to do a password recovery on a n7k-sup2 and can't seem to login.  I issued a write erase in the switch(boot) mode and reloaded.  I'm lookinga at the cisco manuals online but can't seem to find anything on the default password.  All ...

sam saeed by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes