Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have Deployed a ASAV in Azure infrastructure I have logged into the ASA through the management interface with the public interface thats was created when it was deployed . I want to use gi0/0 as the outside interface. I configured the NiC-1 with a ...

Hi,I've developed a management pack to monitor devices in Cisco DNA center via SCOM. The management pack uses the API to collect data and to alert when a device that is in Cisco DNA Center is unreachable. This helps to make SCOM the single pane of gl...

bpinoy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pair of Nexus 5548s in the lab. I'm trying to build a VPC to a C220M3 using a P81E adapter. I cannot get the int port-channel 30/vpc 30 to come up. Any ideas?B5548# show vpcLegend:                (*) - local vPC is down, forwarding via vPC p...

jogentry by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I created to RAID-1 as virtual hard-drive in order to install Vmware and  later cisco NCS software at ciscı C220 M3. I followed the  all the procudure then l was succesfull to istallation of softwares. I just a small problem  that when ı re...

Hi All, I have a strange situation, my UCS C220-M7 always prompt : current default password not match if I try change default password of CIMC at first time.I had try lot of password as: password, Cisco1234, Cisco12345,... but still can not change CI...

ADC Lane by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is it possible to swap the PSU and fans from port-side exhaust to port side intake of a Nexus 93240YC-FX2? Or the entire switch has to be replaced to change the air flow? Can't find any docs that says it's possible. Thanks.

skyHH by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes