Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi All, we have a weird case here:Nexus5020:   NXOS:5.1(3)N1(1a),    Eth1/1 with SFP-1000BASE-T (GLC-T) Catalyst 2960G    int Gi0/1both equipment connected with a crossover cable to those mentioned interfaces, after doing a shut on the nexus side (et...

Hello,This is more of a product availability question. I hope it can be addressed in this forum. I understand through CISCO website that the 2248TP & 2232PP 10GE are now not being sold anymore and are what seems EOL. Cisco Links below:http://www.cisc...

My C22 throws the following warning in CIMC during POST:System Software event: Post sensor, SWRAID:Not enough memory available to shadow a legacy option ROM [0xA6A0] was asserted What does this mean, and how do I fix it?

Hi, thereI guess there should be a software of Cisco vic in 'ucs-bxxx-utils-windows' folder. There are tons of configuration examples about Emulex,Qlogic etc.   But I couldn't find any useful information of Cisco vic fcoe configuration by  seraching ...

I am trying to migrate to a Nexus 1000v vDS but only VM's in the system VLAN can forward traffic. I do not want to make my voice vlan a system VLAN but that is the only way I can get a VM in that VLAN to work properly. I have a host with its vmk in t...

bhatok by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hardware  * 2x 5548UPs in vPC domain (v6.0.2)* 2x FEX units* 2x XenServer 6.1* 2x 10GB NICs bound using active-active LACP per XenServerScenario   * Attempting to connect XenServer to N5Ks* Dual homed FEX design* Utilizing enhanced vPC to dual-homed ...

djensen by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have just configured OTV on an ISP link between two datacenters. After everything was set up we found out about the 42bytes of overhead and the DF bit being set. Naturally that isn't working out on a 1500 MTU network. Our ISP won't raise the MTU t...

Hiwe like to use N5548 and N5020 in same VPC.. Is it possible.. or must be switches of same typeWe did configuration and VPC is formed... just VPC consistency check shows type 2 errors for some Network Qos stuffDo you see it as issue?thanks

m.sir by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes