Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Mind filling me in on what modules I actually need, I keep reading the documents but it gives me the feeling that they may not do what I want to acomplish.The router will have two ISPs connected via either 1Gbit or SPF, then it will connect with a 55...

TechDude by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok I am going insane here! I have a policy map on one of my 5k's but not the other and seem to create it either. They are in an active/active pair. Here is the policy, can someone help me understand what it is and maybe why I cant create it on my oth...

Hi All, we have a weird case here:Nexus5020:   NXOS:5.1(3)N1(1a),    Eth1/1 with SFP-1000BASE-T (GLC-T) Catalyst 2960G    int Gi0/1both equipment connected with a crossover cable to those mentioned interfaces, after doing a shut on the nexus side (et...

Hello,This is more of a product availability question. I hope it can be addressed in this forum. I understand through CISCO website that the 2248TP & 2232PP 10GE are now not being sold anymore and are what seems EOL. Cisco Links below:http://www.cisc...

My C22 throws the following warning in CIMC during POST:System Software event: Post sensor, SWRAID:Not enough memory available to shadow a legacy option ROM [0xA6A0] was asserted What does this mean, and how do I fix it?

Hi, thereI guess there should be a software of Cisco vic in 'ucs-bxxx-utils-windows' folder. There are tons of configuration examples about Emulex,Qlogic etc.   But I couldn't find any useful information of Cisco vic fcoe configuration by  seraching ...

I am trying to migrate to a Nexus 1000v vDS but only VM's in the system VLAN can forward traffic. I do not want to make my voice vlan a system VLAN but that is the only way I can get a VM in that VLAN to work properly. I have a host with its vmk in t...

bhatok by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes