cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot VSphere Console to UCS Express on SRE. MKS 902 Error

nunnsby_2
Level 1
Level 1

I have a 910 SRE with UCS Express running on it. We recently imported it into the Corporate vCenter and I am getting a weird error everytime we try and Console to a VM on the SRE via the vSphere client. We get the same error when using the vSphere client from vCenter and connected directly via the IP Address/Hostname.

The Error is: Unable to connect to the MKS: Failed to connect to server ctucssre01:902.

I can confirm the IP and Server Name is in DNS, and the DNS lookup is working. The Hostname on the Module is correct too. The ports are open and a scan of the ports, including 902 shows it responding and active.

If I look at the Security Profile settings of the Host, all ports are open and 902 is open.

I have bounced/reloaded the module and still nothing. I even rebuilt the entire SRE, it is currently a test-lab unit.

So, as it stands, I CAN see the host and the VMs in the vShere client. I CAN create VMs etc. I CAN see all the stats etc. But, ... I CANNOT CONSOLE to the VM through the vSphere console.

Any thoughts?

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: