Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I can't seem to find the answer so I thought I would ask here.I know you can have an odd number of ethernet ports between two switches on a standard Port-Channel/EtherChannel.Can you have and odd number of Ethernet Ports in a vPC arrangement?  Someth...

Can someone please explain the traffic flow process between the VEM to the VSG and back. I recently had a problem where users reported latency when connecting to a certain application. To resolve the issue TAC had me turn off TCP State-checks which r...

Hello Team  Need your input on the problem faced below regarding Mac access list issue in nexus 7k  Setup Details===  End users terminated on catalyst 3750 switches. Each stack of cat 3750 switches is connected to both the core switches which are Nex...

Anyone ever seen this before? Trying to understand why the port error disabled.2011 Jan 18 11:53:09 MTWDAVDC1BLDB9001 %ETHPORT-2-IF_DOWN_ERROR_DISABLED: Interface Ethernet1/1 is down (Error disabled. Reason:requested by sap: MTS_SAP_DCX, req down_typ...

ppflaum12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, need a solution or hint for an issue with getting Mac Addresses from NEXUS 4000 Switches. Our NMS polls for BRIDGE-MIB:dot1dTpFdbAddress --> 1.3.6.1.2.1.17.4.3dot1dTpFdbTable@99    NotSupported        1    1    1.3.6.1.2.1.17.4.3dot1dTpFdbTabl...

hdretzke by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes