Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I have to configure a layer 3 connection between 3 nexus 5548UP using OSPF and the customer wants to encrypt the data transmitted for this connection.What option effer the nexus 5548UP in order to encrypt the traffic?Can I configure an IPSEC over GRE...

vulatec89 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

GreetingsI'm a masters student and i'm working on my dissertation regarding network performance on a virtualised environment. I decided to use VMware vSphere evaluation version for 60 days and it is required of me to use NetFlow in order to extract s...

APrassas7 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a router7507, BGP peering to one ISP. Now, we need a router redundancy solution. I want to use HSRP in the BGP peering interface, because the ISP only peering us a IP address, I have to use HSRP on two router interfaces, and use HSRP virtual ...

ccie14007 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I don't have any clue what this problem might be so please help.I have a brandnew FEX 2232TM which is connected to a NEXUS 5010P running the following firmware:oftware  BIOS:      version 1.5.0  loader:    version N/A  kickstart: version 5.2...

Hi,I curretnly study how to make our datacenters evoluate.For the physical physical architecture:- We have 2 datacenters, L2 interconnected in 10gbps.- On each datacenter, 2 x C6500 act as core and distribution in the same time.- The access layer con...

I can't seem to find the answer so I thought I would ask here.I know you can have an odd number of ethernet ports between two switches on a standard Port-Channel/EtherChannel.Can you have and odd number of Ethernet Ports in a vPC arrangement?  Someth...