Views
Helpful
Replies

Access to Eox API

dohnalek
Level 1
Level 1

Dear support , 
I need to help with  access in to Eox API . i am using  curl calling  the access is forbbiden. 
Log here: 
HTTPError: 403 Client Error: Forbidden for url: https://api.cisco.com/supporttools/eox/rest/5/EOXBySerialNumber/1/XXXXXXXXX?responseencoding=json
So, I am expecting , I have not right Key and  Client secret for token generation and access to Eox API. My registered API is :
Cisco PSIRT openVuln API
Cisco On Demand CHIDS API
HelloCommerce API
Hello API
Could you help me , how to obtain and registered my account to Eox API ?  I was reading the documentation and I am not clear about it. 
Thank you so much. BR
RD

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

yassine581997
Level 1
Level 1

I don't know how to access the APIs with my account. The company that provides us with Cisco support replied to me after my request: "We have just attached the contract linked to the SN "FXXXXXXXX" precisely with the CCO" . I still don't have access to the Eox API. What more do I need to do, I can't find the solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

yassine581997
Level 1
Level 1

I don't know how to access the APIs with my account. The company that provides us with Cisco support replied to me after my request: "We have just attached the contract linked to the SN "FXXXXXXXX" precisely with the CCO" . I still don't have access to the Eox API. What more do I need to do, I can't find the solution.