Views
Helpful
Replies

Access to Eox API

dohnalek
Level 1
Level 1

Dear support , 
I need to help with  access in to Eox API . i am using  curl calling  the access is forbbiden. 
Log here: 
HTTPError: 403 Client Error: Forbidden for url: https://api.cisco.com/supporttools/eox/rest/5/EOXBySerialNumber/1/XXXXXXXXX?responseencoding=json
So, I am expecting , I have not right Key and  Client secret for token generation and access to Eox API. My registered API is :
Cisco PSIRT openVuln API
Cisco On Demand CHIDS API
HelloCommerce API
Hello API
Could you help me , how to obtain and registered my account to Eox API ?  I was reading the documentation and I am not clear about it. 
Thank you so much. BR
RD

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

yassine581997
Level 1
Level 1

I don't know how to access the APIs with my account. The company that provides us with Cisco support replied to me after my request: "We have just attached the contract linked to the SN "FXXXXXXXX" precisely with the CCO" . I still don't have access to the Eox API. What more do I need to do, I can't find the solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

yassine581997
Level 1
Level 1

I don't know how to access the APIs with my account. The company that provides us with Cisco support replied to me after my request: "We have just attached the contract linked to the SN "FXXXXXXXX" precisely with the CCO" . I still don't have access to the Eox API. What more do I need to do, I can't find the solution.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: