cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco RV345 Client-to-Site VPN connection issue using Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client version 4.8.03052

jide-fetuga
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Community,

I have a Cisco RV345 router configured for Client to site VPN connection. Purchased a 25-user license Cisco Anyconnect VPN Plus licenses to support the client connections which is already registered on the router.

Also the Router is Setup for SSL VPN connections.

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client version 4.8.03052 is installed as the client computer application with verified internet connectivity. It is to be used for both Client-to-Site VPN connections and SSL VPN.

SSL VPN client connections from the Cisco Anyconnect client application to the router works fine.

In the case of using the client app to establish Client-To-Site connection  to the VPN router,  it returns the message below:

"Connection attempt has timed out. Please verify Internet connectivity.".

Any ideas on what to do to resolve this urgently?

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

As per the below description, you are able to connect, but the application not able to load, this could be DNS issue -

In the case of using the client app to establish a Client-To-Site connection  to the VPN router,  it returns the message below:

what is this application where it is located? what is the IP address, what IP address range for VPN Clients gets? what is the DNS Server?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thank you very much for your response Balaji in response to your comments below, 

"As per the below description, you are able to connect, but the application not able to load, this could be DNS issue"

"what is this application where it is located? what is the IP address, what IP address range for VPN Clients gets? what is the DNS Server?"

I do not have any DNS issues nor  issue with the application loading. The client app i am using is  Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client version 4.8.03052; the same client application used successfully to connect to the RV345  as an SSL VPN Client.

The problem is that while a connection is initiated using the same app to connect to the RV345 router as Client-to-Site VPN client, the error message is prompted

"Cisco Anyconnect Header - Connection attempt has timed out. Please verify Internet connectivity."

The real question i need to ask is this; Is Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobilitity Client an IPSEc VPN Client or not?