Views
Helpful
Replies

ISA550W RADIUS Server Secret issue

cs.ficsor
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I have a Cisco ISA 550W device. I've configured wireless services for WPA2/Entreprise. Everything was fine till I restarted the box.

After restart our clients cannot connect to the wireless network till I retype the RADIUS Server Shared Secret key. On the admin page I see the IP/port informations, so these information remains. Just I have to retype the secret key and after saving our clients can use wireless network till next Cisco box restart.

What can I do with this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Csaba

2 Replies 2

jeffrrod
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Csaba,

Thank you for reaching Small Business Support Community.

I would first suggest you to run the latest firmware release v1.2.17 on the ISA550W;

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283445567&flowid=37022&softwareid=282728525&release=1.2.17&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

Please double check on this and let me know if the problem persists.  I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Same exact issue here and I am running latest firmware on the firewall. Please help.