Views
Helpful
Replies

Collector Uploads Not Processing

aletourneau
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have recently deployed CSPC, and during configuration I created several uploads. The first processed just fine, but the last several are stuck on "received". After reading on the topic, i see that having multiple uploads in a day can cause issues. I have adjusted the upload schedule to run once monthly, but how do I clear out the stuck jobs?

Can someone just kill all jobs except latest one? Or am i able to do it myself?

Thank you

5 Replies 5

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey aletourneau,

Can you private message me the company and inventory names for which the uploads are in Received status?  This can be done by hovering over my username and selecting the Send Message option.

Thanks,
Justin

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey aletourneau,

It seems the uploads are still processing as expected, there are no party locks in the backend causing them to become stuck.  Let's give it a bit more time for the jobs to complete out.  However, do refrain from pushing anymore uploads until these complete.

Thanks,
Justin

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey aletourneau,

It seems the latest upload was processed successfully.  I will keep an eye on the other uploads to see if they will continue to process or if they are hung up now.  I believe you will be okay to push uploads as of now, however it I see they are still stuck in 'Received' status, then I will contact the backend team to go ahead and fail them.  However, please only push an upload once and refrain from pushing multiples before the first completes.  It is customer best practice to only push one per week.

Thanks,
Justin

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey aletourneau,

It seems there was an issue with uploading processing due to the maintenance conducted on the portal this past weekend.  They are currently working on correcting this issue.  The bug ID that can be followed is CSCvg38790.

Thanks,
Justin

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey aletourneau,

It appears the backend team changed all the statuses of the previously stuck uploads to 'FAILED'.  I see uploads are now coming in and processing successfully.  If all appears correct as of now, can you accept this post as an acceptable solution so we know the issue is closed out.

Thanks,
Justin