cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Create chart for devices discovered over time in the CSPC Portal

t_ttt
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to create a chart in the CSPC Portal to show devices discovered over time?

It appears as though not all data points can be used to create a chart (or I am just missing it somewhere)

Thanks!

3 Replies 3

antchris
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi t_ttt,

I believe you can leverage the Inventory Collection Delta report per the SNTC Portal at services.cisco.com. To view the timestamps associated with each inventory snapshot please do the following:

After having logged in to the SNTC Portal successfully click on the globe icon in the upper right-hand side of the menu where you will select your appropriate timezone (Note:even if it is currently selected, select it again).

Once you have done so, click on the 'Inventory Collection Delta' report under 'Inventory' where you will be able to select a date range for related CSPC inventory snapshots. This will in effect show you the 'delta' change within your inventory based on the snapshot scope. Please let me know if this helps!

Thank you,

AC

Thanks!

This is not quite what I was after ( a chart over time of all additional device discoveries), but it is certainly a step in the right direction. I could use this to manually collect the data and populate into a chart to get the full progress over time.

Why was the initial reply removed?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: