cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC CCO timing out

Stuart-ITGL
Level 1
Level 1

Currently deploying a new collector - version 2.11 - into a customer network.  Been through the initial setup wizard and selected Option 2 for trial mode initially whilst we get contracts aligned etc.

Customer has entered in correct CCO credentials as part of the registration process and the connection just times out.  Firewalls are allowing everything HTTPS outbound and traffic flows on the firewall indicate that the on-prem collector is sending the requests to log in but is receiving nothing back from the Cisco servers.  No SSL decryption/IPS inspection in play either.

As a test, I spun up a collector in my own lab environment and got the same result. My lab has fewer restrictions outbound as well so don't believe it is a firewall issue at the customer end.

Is there some sort of service issue at the moment that's preventing the initial logon to register the collector from happening?

1 Reply 1

lolivera
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello.

Thank you for contacting Cisco.

In Order to assist you with this Matter I will need you to share in a private message the following information:

• CSPC ID (you can find it on the top and right of your CSPC):
  • CSPC Version:
  • Please provide the IP / SN in question please:
  • Company's name:
  • Portal name:
  • Inventory and Segment:-        
  • Affected entries/Serial Number(s) (If applicable):

Once you share the information required, Allow me some time to validate and provide a workaround.