cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Delegated Administrator sign up - Error encountered.

I G
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

I'm trying to register as a Delegated Administrator for SNTC but every time I enter a contract # and associated serial number, I get:

"We encountered an error while processing your request. Please refresh this page or try again."

But refreshing the page or trying again (and again, again...) doesn't resolve the issue. I note that there are a lot of other cases of this happening recently.

Is anyone able to assist with this issue please?

4 Replies 4

I G
Level 1
Level 1

When inspecting the page, this is what I see when the error occurs.

The plot thickens. I tried multiple times over the period of about an hour in IE and Chrome and then out of desperation tried using Firefox and after several attempts, one after the other, it finally worked. I've now received the confirmation email and I'm waiting for my request to be processed.

Hi IG, We are investigating the issue and the log you provided helps. You should receive notification from an Cisco Agent after your registration was processed. Please update this post if you do not receive any email notifications. I will followup on the status of your registration.

Thanks,

Aravind

Hi Aravind.

Delegated Administrator request has been processed and I have been able to login to the SNTC Portal and just waiting for the account set up to complete before I can then register the CSPC VM.

Thanks for following this up.