Views
Helpful
Replies

Diffrent between SNT and SSSNT

Ahmed Alhamed
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings,

Can I know the difference between SNT and SSSNT in Cisco Support?

Also, when I select SSSNT for 9k series Switches there a services added by default for DNA (CON-SSTCM). I need your support to clarify these points.

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply 1

lolivera
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Ahmed 

The difference between SNT and SSSNT in Cisco Support is: 

1. SNT (Smart Net Total Care): This is a technical support service provided by Cisco. It gives customers access to a wealth of Cisco's technical expertise and resources. It includes 24/7 access to the Technical Assistance Center (TAC), advanced hardware replacement, operating system software updates and upgrades, access to Cisco.com resources, and participation in Cisco's product life cycle management.

2. SSSNT (Software Support Service with Smart Net Total Care): SSSNT combines the features of SNT with additional software support. It includes everything offered in SNT, and in addition, it provides support for application software, including troubleshooting, maintenance, updates, and upgrades. This support contract is particularly useful for businesses that heavily rely on specific Cisco software for their operations.

In summary, SSSNT offers more comprehensive coverage as it includes both hardware and software support, whereas SNT primarily focuses on hardware support. You can read more on the Solution Support Cisco.Com page: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/services/technical/solution-support.html?stickynav=1

On the other hand, DNA (CON-SSTCM) refers to the Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) Center Advantage Support. Cisco DNA is an open, software-driven approach to network architecture that helps businesses innovate faster, reduce costs, and lower risk. It is a centralized network management and control system. 

You can read more about DNA: Products - Cisco DNA Software Subscriptions for Access Wireless Ordering Guide - Cisco

Best regards.