cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

file upload data not showing in the online portal

memberson
Level 1
Level 1

i have built a new collector to 2.10.01 and linked this to an existing customer. as a test , i collected the data on 1 device and uploaded. the portal says the file was processed successfully but the data is not showing in the portal. how long so you have to wait from upload  processing success to portal update.

4 Replies 4

dbourai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Good day to you!

I have acknowledged this post, Could you please share the following details over the Personal Message-

CCO ID-
PARTY ID-
COMPANY NAME-
Email-
Contract No-

Thanks & regards,

Devashish Bourai.

The Collect job failed and I think the issue is here that the client did not allow CLi commands from the CSPC to devices, only SNMP was used. You mentioned create a new instance. the CSPC instance im running now is new but connected to the same Client Inventory Collector 0321. If I crate another new Instance do I have to create a new Inventory as well. If so what is the name convention, how was the name Collector 0321 created.

Hi Martin,

As discussed before, you're using an old entitlement to the new collector that you have deployed. 

Collection fails means there is an issue with the connectivity services related to the entitlement that you are using, which is no reaching out to the PSS portal. 

When you generate a new entitlement(certificate), it allows you to give a new inventory name. You can name the inventory in anyway you like. 

Please check your personal message too. 

Thanks and regards, 

Devashish Bourai. 

I have created a new inventory as suggested. all the contract info is associated with the old inventory in the online portal. how do I get this moved to the new inventory

new inventory

memberson_0-1680611337355.png

old inventory

memberson_1-1680611384507.png

how do i get the contracts associated with the new inventory