cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I can't access Smart Care

ednofranco
Level 1
Level 1

Hello. I can't access Smart Care, could you please help me?

My ID is 00u6xhsg2vK5Jj1H15d7 and I need the same access of alexandrerossi. He already gave me access to the virtual account, the administrator role and everything he could find. I already accepted the contract as well, but I still receive the message "You do not currently have access to Smart Services Connection. You must be entitled to at least one Smart Services contract to request access". And when I try to register on https://www.cisco.com/web/smartservices/sntc.html it says that I already have an account.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Please check again, assistance has been provided already.

Please refresh.

dbourai_0-1678133385556.png

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

dbourai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, 

I have acknowledged this post. 

Could you please provide me with the following details over the personal message - 

COMPANY NAME - 

PARTY ID - 

CCO ID - 

Email - 

Contract - 

Thanks and regards,

Devashish Bourai. 

I sent a message, tks

Hello,

I have verified all the details for the user.

Pushed a Manual Sync as well.

All of the users will be able to access sntc portal.

Thanks & regards,
Devashish.

It's not working yet, I will let you know if it works

Hi,

Please check again, assistance has been provided already.

Please refresh.

dbourai_0-1678133385556.png

Thanks, now it's working. Can you confirm the process for new users?

dahliamartins1
Level 1
Level 1

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulty accessing Smart Care. Based on the information you provided, it appears that you have been granted access to the virtual account and the administrator role by alexandrerossi, but you still need to be entitled to at least one Smart Services contract in order to access Smart Care.

It's possible that there is an issue with your account or the contract entitlements associated with it. I would recommend contacting Cisco's customer support team to help you resolve this issue. They should be able to investigate your account and ensure that you have the proper access and entitlements.

In addition, if you're interested in smart contract development, there are many resources available online to help you get started. Smart contracts are self-executing contracts with the terms of the agreement between buyer and seller being directly written into lines of code. They can be used to automate the execution of transactions and reduce the need for intermediaries. There are several blockchain platforms, such as Ethereum and Hyperledger, that support smart contract development.

I hope this information helps, and please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Hello! Another user already helped me, but I still wanna know how to give access to new users if needed.