Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue adding upload profile to CSPC

ben_uk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

I have recently updated the CSPC collect to 2.11. I am trying to add an upload profile to the collector but am experiencing issues. Could you please assist? I have attached a screenshot of the error. Also for some reason, I can't see anything on the SNTC portal. 

Thanks,

Ben

6 Replies 6

wsmithtu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello ben_uk
Thank you for contacting Cisco.
Please provide in a private Message the the Information Below to better assist you:

* CSPC ID / Appliance ID ( you can find it on the top and right of your CSPC):
* CSPC Version: (Whole number ex 2.11.X.X)
* Is this a new CSPC deployment? or was it upgraded?
* Are you Manually Configuring the Collector or are you Migrating information from the old one?
In addition, kindly provide the following information from the SNTC portal:
* Customer's name: (As appears in the SNTC Portal)
* Inventory and Segment:
* Affected entries/Serial Number(s):
Kind regards.

ben_uk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Thanks for your assistance with this. Below is the information you have requested:

• Application ID is CSP0009047762
  • CSPC Version is 2.11. I can't see the whole number. 
  • Its a new deployment. I couldn't upgrade directly from the old firmware, so had to install a new. 
  • I am manually configuring the collector.
  • I can't actually see anything on the SNTC people. That is part of the problem. Its essentailly just a blank screen. It doesn't show the name of the company at all. However, I believe it should be M247. 
  • N/A
  • N/A

Thanks, 

Ben

wsmithtu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello ben_uk.
Please allow me some time to validate and recreate in our Lab.
Thank you for the information provided.

wsmithtu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Ben_uk
I hope you re doing well.
I have Been reproducing the Error you are providing in my Lab and according to the Process The error was in the name provided to the profile "CSPC-UPLOAD"... Without the dash in the middle The system does not give the error and created the Profile without issues as shown below:

wsmithtu_0-1723123170964.png

wsmithtu_1-1723123176772.png

Normally the System Pop up an alert however with the Dash does not give the alert, In fact the dash is not listed as shown below:

wsmithtu_2-1723123541165.png

However After several Attempts, I found the Dash was the cause of the issue.
Please try creating the Profile Avoiding the dash or any other Special character in the middle and let me know if It worked fine.
I hope this information help.
Kind regards.

Hi, 

Thanks for assisting me with this issue. 

I have manage to create the upload profile now and I have ran the upload profile:

ben_uk_0-1723460238816.png

As you see above this is showing as sucessful. However, when I log onto the SNTC portal I do not see any of the results and the dashboard looks blank. 

ben_uk_1-1723460288875.png

Can you advise on this?

Again thanks for you help with this. 

Regards,

Ben

Hello Ben_uk.

To discard any Browser issue related to the BUG CSCwh61855, can you try to

access using Firefox in private mode.

steps:

a. cleaning cookies and cache

b. Open a New private Window in Mozilla Firefox (Ctrl+Shift+P)

c. try to access https://services.cisco.com/

Since the main Issue "Issue adding upload profile to CSPC" has been corrected I Kindly ask you to Mark this post as "Solution Accepted", If After the recommendation received for the Access to the SNTC portal, you still experimenting issues with the SNTC portal, Please open a new post.