cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Collections Uploads Failed

khalnayak
Level 1
Level 1

SNTC collection uploads failed at first. Now I am not seeing any uploads being processed at all on the portal.

Need some assistance troubleshooting this issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I was able to resolve my issue. Basically, with new deployment, I had to rebuild the collection to be uploaded to SNTC portal. I waiting for queue to finish processing as I did so many test when I was not seeing the upload status. P.S. make use you select all under "Customer" click the pencil Icon to edit and select all under inventory. That was my issue for a while!

I did receive same error trying to upload the license. I used different browser and it worked. I don't know if it was the browser or the OS, as it was on Linux system that failed. It worked using windows and Chrome. Try different browser/OS if you have access and see if that fixes the issue with activation.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi There,

Could you please send me a private message with some addtional details about your issue?  Please provide me with your CCO ID and Customer Name or CSPC ID.

Thank you,

Jarrett

Im having the same issue.   Our old CSPC version 2.5 we deleted and then built a new 2.7 and upgraded to 2.7.2.  After the discovery i went to upload and noticed that it failed.  I realize that i forgot to register the new CSPC to the portal.  Looks like my boss used the old registration. (not sure if you can)  So i deleted it and trying to install new registration and I keep getting this error  "The specified registration certificate file does not contain a valid registration certificate."  I'm trying to add the .zip file and it will not take it.

I was able to resolve my issue. Basically, with new deployment, I had to rebuild the collection to be uploaded to SNTC portal. I waiting for queue to finish processing as I did so many test when I was not seeing the upload status. P.S. make use you select all under "Customer" click the pencil Icon to edit and select all under inventory. That was my issue for a while!

I did receive same error trying to upload the license. I used different browser and it worked. I don't know if it was the browser or the OS, as it was on Linux system that failed. It worked using windows and Chrome. Try different browser/OS if you have access and see if that fixes the issue with activation.