cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Collector Upload Stuck IN PROGRESS (4 days)

gbekmezi-DD
Level 5
Level 5

The uploads were previously being processed in under 24 hours.  Is there something that needs to be done?  Still no way to delete jobs in the portal.

Some details:

Collection ID 1485169293839
Processing End Time/Date 0N-NaN-NaN aN 12:NaN:Na
Upload Date Time 2017-06-03 07:20:28 AM

Thanks,

George

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi George,

You will see successful upload on portal. Please do let me know if you have any further question.

Thanks,

Supriya

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi George,

Please send company name and inventory name using below PM method, i will investigate further on upload.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/blog/13237466/how-send-private-message-sntc-community

Thanks,
Supriya

Sent.  Hope it came to the right Supriya Patel :).

Hi George,

I received your information. I am investigating and update you soon on this.

Thanks,
Supriya

Any update on this Supriya?  It looks like the last upload is now in a "failed" state and a new one is processing.  Any idea why the last one failed and whether the current one is stuck or actually processing?

Thank You!

Hi George,

Please do not process any further upload until you see successful upload in portal. Related team is working on given request and I will update you further on this.

Thanks,
Supriya

Hi George,

You will see successful upload on portal. Please do let me know if you have any further question.

Thanks,

Supriya

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: