cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Delegated Administrator Registration Issue

Add me to the list of folks that get an error when trying to register for Delegated Administrator.

I get "We encountered an error while processing your request. Please refresh this page or try again" when attempting to enter contract/serial number details.

I tried IE and Firefox to no avail.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

I just moved this question to

I just moved this question to the Smart Net Total Care community so that experts can see it ad respond. 

Best,

Sandra 

Regards, Sandra Kindly remember to mark questions as answered and please rate posts and answers if you find them helpful.
Highlighted

Hi,

Hi,

Kindly try out our beta version of SNTC registration. If you still run into any issues, please update this post and I will be able to help.

https://www.cisco.com/web/smartservices/betaRegisterSNTC.html

Thanks,

Aravind

Highlighted
Beginner

Hi Vincent,

Hi Vincent,

One customer is still getting this error though tried to register through beta version, and he used Chrome. Any advices?

Thanks,

Sarah

CreatePlease to create content
Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links