Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

I need to add some new 9124 switches to an existing fabric that consists of a 9509 Director. The 9509's are on version 3.3.3 and I plan to put the 9124 on the same version. Are their any best practices for adding new switches, creating the ISL's and ...

SkyMover3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently we have a process that captures the output of show tech detail to a text file and that gets piped to a txt file and then copied to a server. This whole process was created back in the 2.x days. Now I see the option to do an image of the N...

We are looking at upgrading our 9513s from v3.2.2c to 4.1.3a. The upgrade procedures in the docs look quite straightforward. Has anyone experienced any issues/glitches during the upgrade ?Thanks,Girish

I'm looking into a design at the moment based on Cisco 9513. Am I right in thinking that to achieve the 192G full duplex bandwidth per slot I need to have 2 Fabric-2 modules and run them active/active ? If that is the case what happens if one of them...

Hi All,Is there any Weekly/Monthly New Product Launch (NPI) sessions or tech-talk from Cisco to discuss about any known current issues/Best Practices ..?Regards,KK

Issue on Cisco Device Manager:Community column list is showing blank but able to see the Role column.Able to see the Community name from CLI.Able to add/Delete Community from CLI.If I try Add/Delete Community from GUI, getting the error "permission d...

I am pretty confuse about Cisco MDS trial license. I have found Cisco documents that states that Cisco switches comes with trial licenses and 120 days grace period.I want to enable IVR (ENTERPRISE_PKG) in a switch that never used that, but the commma...

Dear All,I have 2 ciso MDS 9513 switches and have ISL enabled between those.I want to restrict 1 VSAN traffic to pass through that ISL,i know i can do it through DM by configuring the port properties to Allow VSAN's,but not sure whether this can be d...

Hi all,Our site is running a MDS switch combination of 9216's and 9120's with 3.1(1) firmware. I have just received some new gear to replace the 9216's, two 9222i's and two 9216a's and would like to upgrade the firmware on my whole fleet. What too? ...

sidbartle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes