Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2.5.9.16 firmware for SG350, SG350X, and SG550X

any info or available documentation on this release?

9 Replies 9

i obviously checked there first, Flavio...

You said " any info or available documentation on this release?".

Make yourself clear next time.

@Flavio Miranda wrote:

You said " any info or available documentation on this release?".

Make yourself clear next time.

right and the answer at the moment appears to be 'no.' not sure what you're confused about. you could've saved yourself the time and embarrassment by doing the very thing you suggested prior to posting—ya know, like i did.

embarrassment ?

You came here asking for documents. I share with you the links.

If you are not able to search information and need to come here asking to someone  take in your hands and guide you through this  complicate world and teach you how to use a browser, what the hell you are telling me?

@Flavio Miranda wrote:

embarrassment ?

You came here asking for documents. I share with you the links.

If you are not able to search information and need to come here asking to someone  take in your hands and guide you through this  complicate world and teach you how to use a browser, what the hell you are telling me?

wow, you still haven't realized the documents i asked about aren't actually posted at any of the links you 'shared' with me? you need to slooowww dooowwwnnn, friend.

Perseus83
Level 1
Level 1

Any update to this? Cisco is linking to quite useless documents for this firmware version. No information about any required firmware version prior to upgrade to 2.5.9.16....Oh sorry, just realized it's just a broken link as usual.

looks like it's a potential CDN issue. i can inconsistently navigate to the links containing the updated RN but more often see only the previous release's (2.5.9.15) RN.

attached.

once again a firmware release (2.5.9.54) noticed four days ago on 22-Dec but without posted notes.

can anyone from Cisco provide, or advise when they can be expected?