Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't save or copy config on CBS350

HF Martini6
Level 1
Level 1

Update:

Looks like there's a discrepancy from one Version of Xterm to another, the commands are interpreted differently. This can be closed, thank you very much

I'm trying to configure a CBS350 24T-4X with a pre written config file, it's not the first switch of this series I'm working with and the only difference to my usual setup is the notebook (my work HP instead of my personal Thinkpad) and the SSH software which doesn't have a licence (MobaXterm, on my personal device I have a licenced subscription).

Now the issue is every time I enter the command "wr mem" or "copy running-config startup-config" the SSH software automatically responds with "N", what am I doing wrong here?

Thanks everyone!

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Have a try  with another SSH client such as PuTTY , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

thank you very much for the input but I have to use the current software as I need to write a how-to and manual for beginners.

- Then do the mentioned test anyway in order to check if it is related to
your current environment ,

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

I did test PuTTY and it gave the same results.

I have since found out that the company computer I've been using has a very strange software setup which causes some issues, I've gone back to using my personal device for working on our network since I've never had any issues with that device.