cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CBS350-48NGP-4X interface connection interferes with client device

DaleSchulz2814
Level 1
Level 1

We installed new CBS-350 switches in place of older Cisco 3750's in a healthcare setting. We are having problems with an Ultrasound device picking up interference or feedback while connected to the CBS-350 interface. If the Ultrasound device is connected to an access interface on the switch, the device displays garbage in the Ultrasound image.  This interference was not visible while the Ultrasound was connected to the Cisco 3750's using the same connection and cabling in the same user environment.  We have disabled PoE on the interface. Any help would be appreciated!

1 Reply 1

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Have you put the port connecting the Ultrasound device in the correct Vlan ?
    -  Is that VLAN available on the CBS350 ?
    -   I assume that the Ultrasound device has some corresponding tools or servers that it can or needs to communicate with,
     so then try to ping them , or vice versa ,check if the companions of the Ultrasound device can be pinged from those , 
    - Or if it is accessible through a web interface , then try to ping it from the web client host (the node on which the browser is used to access the device)

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '