Helpful
Replies

Cisco SG300-52 Port Gigabit Managed Switch Sending traffic in high

shan99952
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

Cisco SG300-52 Port Gigabit Managed Switch 

I am using OpMANAGER TOOL to generate the Report of it.

My Question is why Tx Traffic is showing  809M because of this data copy to the server was taking to alone time.

Ex:- i am copying 200mb to ours NAS Server from my client computer it was taking 1hour of time.

Is this any malware ?? how to identify this ?

cisco switch SG300-52 PROT.PNG

Regards,

Sharan Kumar

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check logs and or use a syslog server too for continuous logging monitoring capabilities. Further more use a network management tool to be able to generate traffic graphs for the involved ports. Here are some alternatives :

https://www.pcwdld.com/best-network-monitoring-tools-and-software

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hi Sir,

I am using OpMANAGER TOOL to generate the Report of it.

My Question is why Tx Traffic is showing  809M because of this data copy to the server was taking to alone time.

Ex:- i am copying 200mb to ours NAS Server from my client computer it was taking 1hour of time.

Is this any malware ?? how to identified it.  cisco switch SG300-52 PROT -1.PNG

Hello,

where is the client computer, and where is the NAS ? Are both connected to the same switch ?

Different block switch connect through FC.