cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco switch (SG-250) with unifi access points

misraatul17
Level 1
Level 1

I have inherited a network that was a complete mess and need to bring it up within 2 months to a Fortune 500 supplier regulation compliant situation. The company is in severe financial distress and has close to no budget.

The most feasible combination budget wise was a mixed unifi / Cisco network with a vsan cluster (i got lucky as a friend dropped me some equipment that was end of leasing).

Everything worked fine, but trying to work out the Cisco poe switch and the unifi ap vlan makes me struggle.

The ports are configured with management vlan as native and WiFi vlans as tagged but there is no connection what so ever, is there any guide what so ever? Documentation on unifi is scarse.

1 Reply 1

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check if these info's can help you : https://community.ui.com/questions/UniFi-AP-and-Cisco-switch/ab89c436-ca61-468b-8de9-613672c6434c

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '