cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Findit using SG300-28 layer 3 and RV320 router Issue

Lee Cox
Level 2
Level 2

I am not sure where to post this.  I am using Cisco 's Findit software to track software updates for my small network. I have the following gear SG300-28 L3 mode, SG200-8,  and 3 WAP321 wireless units.  When I had all devices in VLAN1 the default VLAN all worked fine.

I built a router VLAN10 to put my RV320 router in by itself.  I did not want any local traffic slowing down the router.  This works real well with VLAN10 the router VLAN.  My problem now is Findit does not discover my RV320 any more.  I have Bonjour defined for VLAN10 and on the RV320 router for discovery.  Is there any updates for Findit?  How would I know?  I tried Findit 2.0 but it required a CCO account so I figured it was for big IOS gear. So I think I have version 1 installed.  Are there any settings for the RV320 or L3 switch  to fix this?  All my other equipment in VLAN1 is discovered so I am only missing the RV320. 

1 Reply 1

Lee Cox
Level 2
Level 2

I found under help it only works with 1 VLAN. The VLAN the PC is plugged into. It sure would be nice if you could add another one.