cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help with new network config for Mikrotik + CBS350 + CBS250 + 240AC's + 145AC's

Bionic
Level 1
Level 1

Installing a new network and have decided on the hardware that will be used.. Next up is to start planning the best configuration settings I should use.

If you were presented this hardware diagram how would you suggest the network config be done? Ip addressing, Subnetting, Vlan setup, DHCP server location, etc???

I will need to setup some internet bandwidth shaping features so that the "Production" VLAN always get priority in regards to upload and download internet bandwidth.  I think this will be done in the Mikrotec.

Is there a way to make it so that the "NetworkAdmin" Vlan can see and talk to every device on the network in every vlan?  All the other Vlan's don't need to be able to communicate to each other.

I haven't done the research yet, but I am assuming there is a way to assign openvpn tunnels to certain Vlan ID's? So when I configure a remote phone using open vpn, that tunnel will be placed in the PBX vlan? Also, if I needed to remote into the network, I could setup up an openvpn tunnel that is assigned to the "NetworkAdmin" vlan?

network diag 2.jpg

Datasheets for the hardware.

0 Replies 0