cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to get link downtimes on an SG350-series Switch?

Goetz_D1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there!,

I've been searching for hours on how to find a command, that allows me to display the last link times auf all interfaces of an SG350-10P switch, but didn't find anything usefull, yet.

I'm searching for an equivalent for the show interface link command, which is sadly not present in the software used for them.

We currently have round about 1500 unit of this series running an need a way of finding out, where they used unnecessarily, in order to use them in different places, as we have seroius trouble finding stores to sell us more of them in the amount we would need.

Can anybody help me with that problem?

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
show interface link

these command mode of catalyst switch IOS commands

SG are small business switches, which may not have all the command you looking like Enterprise swtches, that is the limitation.

most of command reference supported as below : (i know this not help what you looking, but this what it is to digest and move on as per the switch model concern)

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/csbms/350_/cli_guide/Sx350_2_5_7_CLI.pdf

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi,

first of all, thanks for your response.

I've already looked through the whole CLI guide, but found nothing usefull.

As we are using this model for almost 5 years now, I have some kind experience of the behaviour and the limitations. And of course I know, it's just a small business switch model and you cant't expect them to have the full scope of operation IOS-Switches have.

I just hoped for some kind of workaroud to get this information.

Sorry not that i am aware, TAC Can answer ( 5 years --Then you are more Guru on this compare to my hands on this model)

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help