cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SF220 how to remove double login prompt through SSH

PremNaresh2556
Level 1
Level 1

SF220 how to remove double login prompt through SSH. its giving issues when trying have NCM in Solarwinds.

5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP

https://community.cisco.com/t5/small-business-switches/sg300-10-on-1-3-7-18-firmware-has-double-login-on-ssh/td-p/2516109

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Thank you for the reply, but that solution is working for sg300 but not for SF220. 

- Can you provide some 'trail' or screenshots on the manifestation of the double login prompt sequence ?
 M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

please find the pic.

image.png

ajpareek
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

First of all i recommend to download the firmware from Cisco URL and upgrade the firmware version on the device.

Please run the below command on switch :

conf t
ip ssh password-auth

and see if it working or not.

It should work in latest firmware version; if it is not running so probably due to lower end model, the command is not available.

Regards,
Ajay Pareek