Views
Helpful
Replies

SF300-24 is not saving configuration after reboot

Vsevolod.B
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I have a couple of SF300-24 switches. When I made needed configurations using CLI or GUI and then saved all configurations. The problem is that switches do not save configurations after reboot. Please assist.

Thank you in advance

2 Replies 2

David Hornstein
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Vsevolod,

I guess you have performed the function to copy the running configuration to the startup configuration as per the screen capture below.

The current released version of code does not have a supported CLI only a menu accessable via console, SSH or telnet.  New code coming out this month supports a CLI, so I am surprised by your comments regarding CLI.

If you have a early beta release of software version 1.1  with CLI, I would suggest you call into the Small Business Support Center  to get the problem looked at.

I am using the beta code on my ten port SG300   and 48 port SF300 , but had no difficulty saving configurations in old or beta versions of firmware.

If you are still having trouble after reading this post, please contact the SBSC  at ;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

regards Dave

Dear All, I have SF300-24 and SF300-08 switches. When I logged in via telnet there is no CLI interface, there is some MENU like old linksys SRW series. How can I enter to CLI mode?