cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SF300 - 24

servicel1
Level 1
Level 1

I am wondering if I can upgrade to the full IOS CLI on the SF300-24.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I apologize but I think that you are mistaken.

It is true that every new version of the firmware can contain a few new features, but all of our users are always encouraged to get the latest version.

It seems you are thinking that we have two completely different versions and 1 is more advanced than the other one but that is not the case.

You can get the latest version of the firmware, with all the supported features from the link below:

https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283019681&softwareid=282463181&release=1.4.0.88

Just to clarify, there is not another version that will support more "Advanced" features.

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

cchamorr
Level 5
Level 5

Hello, 

I'm sorry but the answer is no. The CLI implementation on the small business devices is different than the one on our enterprise units.

I hope this helps.

I understand SF300 has ate least 2 versions of firmware one being a simpler, more basic and one with more features, is that correct?

How could I have access to the most complete one?

Thanks

I apologize but I think that you are mistaken.

It is true that every new version of the firmware can contain a few new features, but all of our users are always encouraged to get the latest version.

It seems you are thinking that we have two completely different versions and 1 is more advanced than the other one but that is not the case.

You can get the latest version of the firmware, with all the supported features from the link below:

https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283019681&softwareid=282463181&release=1.4.0.88

Just to clarify, there is not another version that will support more "Advanced" features.

I hope this helps.