cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SG200-26P Vlan popup not populated...

Scott Frank
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to modify the vlan membership on a port and when I click the join vlan membership button a pop-up shows up but it is very minimized and when I resize it so I can see everything the area where there should be a list of my vlans there is nothing.  This always worked in the past.  I updated to the latest firmware but that did not resolve my problem.

Also when I click the details button on the same page there is no detail about that port.  I also noticed on both these pop-up windows it always show up as port #1 instead of the port that I had checked.  When I select the port i want from the drop-down menu nothing refreshes. 

From what I can tell all other pop-up windows are working fine although I didn't go through the whole user interface and check.  So I really don't suspect my browser.  I'm using Firefox and even in safe mode I get the same results.  If you really want to talk browsers then first answer why only this one page is giving me trouble...  I have seen hints that others on the Internet are having the same issues.  Unfortunately there is never any resolution or the people never come back to post what worked for them.

Scott

2 Replies 2

paul.hewson
Level 1
Level 1

I have had this problem too.

Connect to the switch using HTTPS: and make sure you are running the latest firmware.

cammunoz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Scott, 

Thank you for contacting Cisco support community center.

Are you using Windows 10? If so, please try to access the switch with internet explorer (not edge) in compatibility view. 

Please, check this out and let me know if there is any further assistance I may help you with.