Views
Helpful
Replies

SG200-26P web gui slow repsonse, POE errors

phili76
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I experience some problems with a SG200-26P. In the ram log I see various errormessages related to PoE.

%HAL_config_poe-A-POEFailDetected: POE ERROR(i2c_read_mem failed. adds 0x****, dev_num 0, val 0x0, retries 3) was detected..

I updated to the latest firmware but no difference. Today I called support but was told the warranty is expired. Isn´t there a lifetime warranty on the hardware?

Thanks

Philipp

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCus40988/?referring_site=bugquickviewredir

- Following the mentioned thread in the bug report, apparently the only solution is to have the device replaced.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

I also think this would be the only solution. I called Cisco but was told the hardware isn´t covered under warranty because there is no support contract.

I thought there is a lifetime warranty for the hardware? Only fan and power supply is limited to 1 year.

Is there a way to get it replaced?

Thanks

Philipp