Views
Helpful
Replies

SG220 Weak SSH Algorithms enabled

Dirk van Dam
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have a bunch of cisco sg220 switches. We did a pentest and the outcome is that we have weak algorithms enabled.

is there a way we can disable these weak algorithms. I look everywhere, but no answers found. We use the latest firmwares in these switches.

Hope someone can help me out!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- You don't have such options and or possibilities available on small business switches, if business requirements are strict you need to look at higher level boxes and or IOS based.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- You don't have such options and or possibilities available on small business switches, if business requirements are strict you need to look at higher level boxes and or IOS based.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Dirk van Dam
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for your reply. I will inform my customer they have to upgrade