cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SG300-52MP: Why few firmwares versions available online? which one best for my switch?

poraquiviene
Level 1
Level 1

Hello world,

I have a SG300-52MP with current v1.4.0.88 firmware level...
I would like it to run the latest firmware but I see different recent versions available online and I would like to know please why we have different firmware levels (1.4.9.4, 1.4.1.03) and the differences between them..
Also the differences between "switch firmware" and "Managed switch MIB" a bit below.
Please indicate me which one(s) should I download and install to have my switch with the latest firmware

Thank you

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/switches/sg300-52mp-52-port-gigabit-max-poe-managed-switch/model.html#~tab-downloads  :

Switch Firmware
Latest Release
Downloads | 

All Releases
Managed Switch MIB
Latest Release
Downloads | 

3 Replies 3

Hi

if you want to  go with the latest firmware version you should go with Sx300 Firmware Version 1.4.9.04 , this is the last firmware , the firmware Sx300 Firmware Version 1.4.1.03 has different language support , like Italy , chinaness , frensh .... , this option is for you if you want to go with different language rather than English .

Thank you for your confirmation,

do you/someone know what is the  Managed switch MIB file for?

Cisco IOS MIB Tools 

A MIB (Management Information Base) is a database of the objects that can be managed on a device. The managed objects, or variables, can be set or read to provide information on the network devices and interfaces