Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SG350-28MP - OID

Hi, is someone know the SNMP OID for the following SG350-28MP switch information:

Temperature status

Fan status

Power supply status

Memory status

Thanks

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can do snmpwalk with below OID Listed and you get most of the information what you looking for.

https://www.cisco.com/assets/sol/sb/Switches_Emulators_v2_3_5_xx/help/350_550/index.html#page/tesla_350_550_olh/ts_snmp_28_06.html

these are SMB switches, some time you many get all what you looking for. (i have not tested fully - should work for you).

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hey BB, I know this post is kind of old but I'm still and allways struggling with SG-Series SNMP OIDs and MIBs.

I like the given approach above but I'm not getting any results apart from:

root@machine:~# snmpwalk -v2c -cmycommunity 10.254.1.2 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.6.1.94.24.1
SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.9.6.1.94.24.1 = No Such Object available on this agent at this OID

I'm trying this from your link given above for the specific model OID for my Switch:

SG350X-24

We're running several of the SG series switches and I'd be glad to find an approach that might give me the SNMP data I'm looking for. Searching through the SNMP MIB files is exhausting and the online SNMP Library from cisco doesnt include the SG/CBS series, at least not to my knowledge.

Best regards and thanks a lot,

Michael