Views
Helpful
Replies

2 virtual-access interfaces bound to 1 dialer

technik
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we are running a Cisco 876 and connect it via two dialer (dialer 1 for 20MBit SHDSL and dialer 2 for 16MBit ADSL for Backup) to the internet. Over both dialer interfaces we use EIGRP to provide the automatic fallback. Everything went fine since we rebooted the router today. After that there are two virtual-access interfaces bound to dialer 1 and one virtual-access interface bound to dialer 2. Because we are using EIGRP our routes are flapping as the EIGRP neighbor (where the PPPoE-sessions are terminating) has two interfaces with the same IP/EIGRP neighbor... So for me the problem is, that our router bounds two virtual-access interfaces to dialer 1. How can I assure that the router bounds only one virtual-access interface at dialer1?

I haven't found a appropriate bug in the bug search toolkit and I don't find the problem in our configuration.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Andreas

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card