Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2900 performance

i need to know what is the maximum wan speed for the 2921 ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The attachment, might help.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
i need to know what is the maximum wan speed for the 2921 ?

Hi Peter,

Cisco 2921 router WAN speed depends on the network interface which are modular and offer increased bandwidth.

As per Data Sheet Cisco 2900 Series enables deployment in high speed WAN environments with concurrent services enabled up to 75 Mbps

2900 Data Sheet

Hope it Helps..

-GI

Rate if it Helps..

BTW, Ganesh's 75 Mbps is Cisco's WAN bandwidth recommends for a 2951.

BTW, Ganesh's 75 Mbps is Cisco's WAN bandwidth recommends for a 2951. 

Hi Joseph,

You pointed correctly..it was my mistake i have not seen for the specific device. 

-GI

The attachment, might help.

Joseph W. Doherty
    Hall of Fame
    Hall of Fame

Disclaimer

The Author of this posting offers the information contained within this posting without consideration and with the reader's understanding that there's no implied or expressed suitability or fitness for any purpose. Information provided is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as rendering professional advice of any kind. Usage of this posting's information is solely at reader's own risk.

Liability Disclaimer

In no event shall Author be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profit) arising out of the use or inability to use the posting's information even if Author has been advised of the possibility of such damage.

Posting

I don't know, and it would vary depending on multiple variable, but Cisco does document a 2921's RFD 2544 maximum throughput as 3.502 Gbps using 1500 bytes packets.  Throughput might even increase with larger packets.  That said, Cisco recommends a 2921 for up to 50 Mbps of WAN bandwidth.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card