Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have 3750 switches installed as my core switch. There are 4 switched stacked all together. we have configured VRF having my communication links terminated here.I am not able to use IP accounting command. After searching on net, it become clear t...

Hi,I have a pair of WS-C2960X-48TS-L switches and an ASR9010 router. All switches and ASR9010 router are using GLC-SX-MMD SFP.I have connected C2960X uplink SFP to ASR9010 SFP using multi-mode Fiber, and I can observe that the link was up from ASR901...

lwlim8888 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Cpu goes sometimes 100% , average is 40%stack members are 3850 switch , Just migrated from 3560 , pvst  switches  to 3850    History information for system:                                                                    11111111111111111111111...

Hi expert,while working i noticed my downstream devices were running on MSTP and it was a requirement to change upstream into RSTP and when i change upstream device into rstp i lost the connected to downstream also cant see that device in cdp neighbo...

Hi allI've one question about rstp operation mode and could you answer me We have a lot of equipment  and we have stp in our LAN,it is more than 20 cisco switch, my question is if in this network every devices work in rstp mode but one a couple of fr...

Hi,I have a question around EIGRP path manipulation for WAN links to prefer the best path for the better link and then have the secondary link configured so that it is a feasible successor. The issue I am facing is how to manipulate the path costs fo...

Glenn R by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco's new Catalyst 3850, offered for the same price as the 3750-X, adds wired and wireless management, a high-capacity stacking backplane, and OpenFlow 1.3 support at the access layer. What fate is now waiting for 3750-X considering the same price ...

aukhadiev by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.I have some problem with making IPTV on C2960 (WS-C2960-24TC-L), IOS Version 15.0(1)SE3.So, the most important thing, that I have to mention - uplink of C2960 is dlink3200.I want to reach ISM vlan from d3200 to C2960.I don't have any problem w...

Resolved! ARP issue

Hello Experts, I have around 500 clients computers connected through a Cisco Switch.  I have also multiple VLANs created. there is an issue,  after each 10-mins the connectivity between vlans gets lost.   unless I run the command  CLEAR ARP on my swi...