Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA 5515 cannot access to various WEBSITES

thibault_mt
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody,

I have setup an ASA 5515 to replace an old ASA5520. I have done all configurations needed and install the equipment but I have some trouble with access to various websites.

From my DMZ I have no problem to access to internet.

No problem to access to websites below.

From my lan I have some problem to access to some sites like : voila.fr, leboncoin.com etc

DNS working good and returned me the good IP of the servers, but not able to connect to them.

I have tried to ping it, and it is not possible to ping that sites (name or IP) . For all others sites which works right, I am able to ping it ( name or IP)

I have not setup only one ACL to my interface lan permit ip 10.8.X.X 255.255.255.0 any.

Security level of outside interface 0 , lan interface 70, dmz interface 70

My lan is on a subinterface on my ASA 5515 shared with 2 others sub-interface for toip and another lan.

I have done configuration in cli mode but I have installed ASDM to check everything.

The only thing that appears weird is that on TOP 10 Protected servers under SYN attack, I can see the Ip address of website that I cannot access.

Could you help me pls.

1 Reply 1

LA-Engineer
Level 1
Level 1

Do you have an IPS in the network?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco