Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi!I have the next configuration: dedicated VRF on ASR 1001 for guest access, guest's network is served by WiFi-controller (HP). In cause of unfixed bugs in controller's firmware there is no ablility to launch DHCP server on controller. So, I tried t...

Hi ,Can some help me on the below scenerios .SW1 : MAC ( AA)SW2 : MAC (BB)SW1 fa0/1  ---------------fa0/1 SW2 1. When a STP BPDU comes out from SW1 its will have Source MAC of the egress interface ( in ethernet header ) and Port ID as fa0/1 inside BP...

I have two 5548UP's and two 2248's.  This is a new install, but is in production.  Somehow working with conf t and conf sync something has gotten out of sync.  At least one port on the fex when I try to change the config I get the command is not mutu...

Hello everybody, I have setup an ASA 5515 to replace an old ASA5520. I have done all configurations needed and install the equipment but I have some trouble with access to various websites.From my DMZ I have no problem to access to internet.No proble...

hi all ,i  wan to ask a question in  remote acces vpn actually i have asa with ---outside-------ASA------insidei configured RAvpn with cisco cpn clientwhen i logged by vpn , i can access every hting in the inside lan i just want to use an acl to put ...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an Allen Bradley Stratix 8000 which is basically a Cisco IE3000 rebadged.  I have disabled spanning-tree using CNA on default VLAN 1 and VLAN 50 which are the only two VLANs on the switch.  All ports on the switch have VLAN 50 assigned.  Wh...

jasewell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,What’s happening when I have :router eigrp 1network 10.0.0.0distribute-list prefix fred outno auto-summary!ip prefix-list fred seq 5 deny 10.17.35.0/24 ge 25 le 25ip prefix-list fred seq 10 deny 10.17.36.0/24 ge 26 le 26ip prefix-list fred seq 15 ...