Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Good morning,  I'm setting up my home lab for an eventual CCNA certification and have purchased some routers and switches.  I'm trying for a basic setup where I have a laptop wired to a switch, which is wired to a router, which is itself connected to...

paquinjrm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 3750G with routing enabled. Sometimes, I experience a situation: some clients computers are disconnected from the switch and then reconnected immediately. The whole things happened and ended within 5s. But it often happened, >5 times a...

Hi all,I have            The network 192.168.0.0 is directly connected to Router A and B. Router A and B are redistributing the network in the ospf area 0.Router A,B,C,D belong to the same OSPF Area.Router C is DR. The cost of the link is indicated i...

Hello, I'm not able to redirect my output from a show command to a TFTP server. Since I'm already using and output modifier in my command line, the redirect command does not work.Ex:show mac addr dyn | ex show|Port|Table|--|Po|/23|/24 | redirect tftp...

Hi All              i have 2  switch one is catalyst 2950 and other is huawei i want to make  redundant link the proablem is that there is no spanning tree instance  on huawei switch and but on catalyst 2950 i enable rapid pvst catalyst 2950         ...

Hi, i need explanation of a resolved issue. I have a router that is connected to a firewall. Router interface ip is 193.168.100.1/28 and firewall connected interface ip is 192.168.100.16/28. Router was not able to ping firewall. On this direct cable ...

Hi all,We have been provided with a range of public IP addresses by our ISP. I want to configure some static NAT in and dynamic NAT out for our SIP based PBX. I also want to put an ACL on the outside interface so only my ITSP can talk to the public I...

mmoulson1 by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a VLSM question as follow: The base address given is 10.1.0.0/23:Required: 1) 6 hosts and 7 subnets2) 2 hosts and 6 subnetsCan anyone help me out on this?Thanks