cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

C2960X-24PS-L software upgrade

Rosa Ladeira
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to upgrade C2960X-24PS-L from verion 15.2(7)E0a to version 15.2.7E5 in one single step ?

Thanks in advance

Rosa

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- YES 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

View solution in original post

Hi

The IOS have a name convention as you can see below. Usually, you need to worry if you are going to change the "Train" part. When you are only changing the release, is not a concern.

ios.JPG

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

@Rosa Ladeira wrote:

Is it possible to upgrade C2960X-24PS-L from verion 15.2(7)E0a to version 15.2.7E5 in one single step ?

Those two versions are in the same train, 15.2(7)E train.  So, yes.  

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- YES 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hi

The IOS have a name convention as you can see below. Usually, you need to worry if you are going to change the "Train" part. When you are only changing the release, is not a concern.

ios.JPG

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

@Rosa Ladeira wrote:

Those two versions are in the same train, 15.2(7)E train.  So, yes.  

Rosa Ladeira
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for helping!

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card