Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

C3560-48PS

Good Afternoon,

I currently have a Cisco 3560 that is in a remote building connecting back to the primary network through a wireless bridge.

We are currently having connectivity issues with the equipment in the building. Randomly a computer or printer will lose network connectivity, the port will go down and immediately come back up but the device will no longer have connectivity. However, the switch and all other devices on the switch seem to be working normally. After about 10 minutes of sitting in limbo and not being able to reach anything but devices on the local switch, the PC or Printer are able to reconnect to the network and domain. During this process the CPU usage is around 8% and the memory and MAC table doesn't seem to be flooded. The closest thing I can think of that this resembles is an IP address conflict or a device that does not have a default gateway. However, I have verified several times that this is not the case and even assigned static IPs to equipment that is out of our DHCP range. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Config is attached.

Thank you,

0 Replies 0
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card