Views
Helpful
Replies

Catalyst 2960-L Web UI missing header information

Mike-
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

The http server web interface header is missing information that would be nice to have.

The switch was like this during first log in.

I did update the IOS/Web UI to Release 15.2.7E3 but same results.

Here's a screenshot.

2960-L_web_inteface_error.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

15.2.7E3  - Looks like a bug on this version, it does not affect the switch, but some GUI Code bugs, if you like without header information you can use it as expected to work. ( also worth try IE also? is that works )

15.2.7E2 - is the cisco suggested version - that should work as expected.,

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check if this thread can provide useful hints : https://community.cisco.com/t5/switching/catalyst-2960-l-web-ui-broken/td-p/3878063

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

The link provided didn't exactly relate to my case, but I did downgrade to E2  (the previous release) and now the Web UI is a blank page.

Switch still works, web ui does not.

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

15.2.7E3  - Looks like a bug on this version, it does not affect the switch, but some GUI Code bugs, if you like without header information you can use it as expected to work. ( also worth try IE also? is that works )

15.2.7E2 - is the cisco suggested version - that should work as expected.,

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

The Header displays correctly in Internet Explorer. Does not work in chrome or firefox.

rasmus.elmholt
Level 7
Level 7

Hi, 

I have seen that problem before on a switch with the same software version, we had to take a step down to an older software to get around it.

The switch seems to work fine though. most likely this is just cosmetic

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card