Views
Helpful
Replies

Catalyst 3560 Web Interface Issue after upgrade

james1787
Level 1
Level 1

Hi folks,

I have a 24 port Cisco 3560-TS that was working fine with IOS  ipbase 12 25 SEB4. I was using chrome browser on both Win7 & 10 to access it. Any buttons / links in the menus of the web interface would work and the refresh would work properly. 

The switch is fairly new to me.. and I like having the latest firmware/software on things.. it would have been fine if I hadn't touched it. When I upgraded to the latest version of the web managed IOS (c3560-ipbasek9-tar.122-55.SE11.tar), while the web interface would come up... I noticed a message about the browser being incompatible. I clicked to continue.. and now any links or buttons stopped working (as well as the refresh). I did dig up an old XP PC with one of the required browsers, IE6... and it worked fine. 

I thought about going back to the old image but completely forgot to archive it.. and I couldn't find it in some of the older images available.. otherwise I'd just go back.

I was just wondering if anyone else had seen this and know of any workarounds with the browser on a modern computer?

0 Replies 0
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card