Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco 3945 router and ISM-VPN-39 module issue

Hello everyone. I have cisco 3945 router and it has ISM-VPN-39 module and over 600 IPsec tunnels working on it. I am using  c3900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M3 IOS version on this router. But it works only 20 or 30 minutes, and then it drops all the IPsec tunnels. I think it has ISM-VPN-39 module and IOS version incompatibility problem. So then i tried c3900-universalk9-mz.SPA.15.3(1).T version. But another problem occured. It cannot connect via ISIS routing protocol. I think problem is VPN accellerator and IOS version incompatibility. Am i right? And can anybody help me for this issue.

4 Replies 4

It works properly when i disable VPN accelerator module.

Hi,

If it works fine when you disable the vpn accentor, then most likely you have a bad vpn module.  Open a ticket with TAC and replace the module.

HTH

Thanks for your quick response. I think incompatible IOS version causes this kind of issue. Is it possible?

I tried another IOS that almost all the bugs fixed on it (c3900-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-2.T3.bin). But it was same as last time i tried. It works properly only for an hour. And then suddenly drops all the tunnels. I attached show tech-support log file. Anoyone help me for this issue. Thank you.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card