Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco 3945 router and ISM-VPN-39 module issue

Hello everyone. I have cisco 3945 router and it has ISM-VPN-39 module and over 600 IPsec tunnels working on it. I am using  c3900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M3 IOS version on this router. But it works only 20 or 30 minutes, and then it drops all the IPsec tunnels. I think it has ISM-VPN-39 module and IOS version incompatibility problem. So then i tried c3900-universalk9-mz.SPA.15.3(1).T version. But another problem occured. It cannot connect via ISIS routing protocol. I think problem is VPN accellerator and IOS version incompatibility. Am i right? And can anybody help me for this issue.

4 Replies 4

It works properly when i disable VPN accelerator module.

Hi,

If it works fine when you disable the vpn accentor, then most likely you have a bad vpn module.  Open a ticket with TAC and replace the module.

HTH

Thanks for your quick response. I think incompatible IOS version causes this kind of issue. Is it possible?

I tried another IOS that almost all the bugs fixed on it (c3900-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-2.T3.bin). But it was same as last time i tried. It works properly only for an hour. And then suddenly drops all the tunnels. I attached show tech-support log file. Anoyone help me for this issue. Thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card