cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco switch and IPS McAfee SFP compatibility

Hi Experts,I would like to know Cisco 6513 and IPS McAfee SFP compatibility.Find connection belowCisco switch 6513 (sfp PID: FTRJ8519P1BNL-C5) --> IPS McAfee (sfp ITV-2KSG-NA-100) --> Cisco switch 6513 (sfp PID: FTRJ8519P1BNL-C5).Will there be any co...

corecycle by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NTP sync

hi,i am setting a C1841 to sync its time with another C1841 over net. here is my setting with dont work !SERVER:clock set 23:01:00 26 MAY 2012ntp master 5ntp source f0/1ntp access-group serve-only 10access-list 10 permit 10.10.2.2CLIENT:ntp server 10...

smehrnia by Rising star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unable to Boot From disk0:

Customer is using SUP720 with SP rommon image version 8.1(3), he is trying to boot the new ios image from disk0, but he gets invalid magic error. he fomat the disk0 but still he gets error when he boots from disk0. He suspect that ...

OSPF Peers

Hi,Having an issue with some OSPF peering.I was working with TAC regarding some reliability issues with our Nexus 5500 switches. Their solution was to build a seperate L2 trunk between the switches, that's not part of the VPC, and have a VLAN that's ...

rtjensen4 by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SPAN configuration on 3750

Hi all, I'm trying to configure a mirror port on a 3750. This configuration needs to replicate data from local ports, but I need that also act as a regular access port.With the initial configuration, SPAN port, there is no problem, all the data of th...

3750, L2 QoS and Q-in-Q

Hello all.I have an issue which gives me headaches, and I'm a newbie regarding QoSI have an optical fiber between 2 3750 (gigabit) and I want to run QinQ over it (IOS version is 12.2.52).I will have a VLAN for a customer A (let's say Vlan 10) and an...

Surya ARBY by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

line-card WS-X6408A-GBIC?

Dear, We currently have a WS-C6506 chassis with a line-card WS-X6408A-GBIC. Currently we need to replace the chassis by a Ws-6504-E and also the line-card. My question is: What must buy line-card and meets the same specifications of WS-X6408A-GBIC?. ...

r.sagredo by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Route-Map sequence Number

Hi all,                Good Morning!Need    to confirm config of route-map below.I created ACL  113access-list 113 permit tcp any any eq wwwThen i created route-map for itroute-map policy permit 10match ip address 113 set ip next-hop 2.2.2...

mahesh18 by Frequent Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Gateway of last resort - layer 3 switch

Hi all,I'm new to the Cisco forums; thanks in advance for your help!  I'm building the below network configuration:WAN -------- ASA5505 ------<802.1q trunk>----- L3 switch -----<802.1q trunk>----- L2 switch w/ VLAN supportThe following VLANs exist on...

ACL log, unreach is causing High CPU

can anyone help, ACL log, unreach is causing High CPU but the recommendation to remove "log" keyword is not present.Packets Received by Packet QueueQueue                  Total           5 sec avg 1 min avg 5 min avg 1 hour avg---------------------- ...