Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I was trying to understand what would happen if I put an interface into two OSPF processes. It seems only one process will learn the route and send it to its peer. Can anyone verify and explain this?e.g config:router ospf 100network 10.1.1.0 0.0.0.25...

caobo1020 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Inter-VLAN applications are slow and same VLAN it is working fine.(i.e.VLAN to VLAN applications and File transfer response was Slow).Switch Model number           : WS-C3750G-24TS-S1UPlease help me in this case.RegardsAkhil

Hellp,I'm testing DHCP snooping in my lab as I will need to perform this on a live network soon.  There are 4 switches trunked together like below (yeah no redundancy yet, but I'm on this)  with no DHCP snooping DHCP is fine, when I turn it on I get ...

Hello,I have hybrid network in which I want to configure VLAN on  Cisco 2960 S switch. I have unmanged switch where my DHCP server and other servers are connected. Now I created two VLANs on cisco 2960S and they don't talk each other, but as soon as ...

Hi,I am looking for a router to route between VLANs on a Cisco Small Business 300 Series 10-port Gigabit Managed Switch.The router needs to support 802.1Q and also have Gigabit ports.I have been looking at the Cisco small business RV series of router...

Hi all,Hope you can help, have been asked to look into setting up some vlans and could do with some basic information/assistance.Initally we would like to vlan one office (more to come later). we have a cisco 2800 router which we can use for controll...

Hi all,I have an issue on my hands. we are leasing a connection from our HQ to a remote site. at the HQ i have configured Vlans on a multi layer switch and would like to extend them to this remote site. the problem is this; en route to the remote sit...

Hello All!I'm coming here as I'm not having much luck on the Dell forums and hoping the Cisco community could oblige.I have a powerconncet 6224 with routing enabled with several VLANs setup.VLAN Database: 6,8,10,90-254VLAN 6 is our management vlan10 ...

Hi every oneI have a doubt. how to add a device to an SNMP community?. I mean the community already exists and it is already monitorizing by a PC (monitoring tests are performed in implemantacion possible).  and there are several teams that are monit...