cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 9404R losing packet marking

russell.sage
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Cisco 9404R running 16.9.5 with a C9400-LC-24XS line card for connecting access switches. Video conference unit connected to the access switch are marking the traffic and EPC's on the access switch uplinks to the core show the packets being marked as per the config of the VC unit AF41/dscp34 for voice and video. Run an EPC on the core for the up links from the access switch and the packets are marked dscp 0. Ran a span on the core for the same ports. packets marked at 0

the following command sh platform hardware fed switch active qos dscp-cos counters iif_id 0xa shows 83845753 against ingress DSC34 but doesn't increase while a conference call is in progress. 

1 Reply 1

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Software version is rather old ; if possible go for : https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286320244/type/282046477/release/Cupertino-17.9.4a
                       and check again ,

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card