Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco catalyst 2960x web interface

Mickael.S
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a strange question, to manage my 2960 catalyst I use the CP express web interface which is not very good,
Contrary to the Cisco business switch web interface that I find more pleasant to use.

My question is to know if it is possible to use the web interface Cisco business switch instead of the CP express on my Catalyst?

Thanks a lot.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- No , that is not possible, 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

View solution in original post

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

as per i know they are different models and different purpose, they can use same as you use for other small business switches,

yes agreed cisco should have 1 GUI which can cater all device in pane of glass (not to Pain...)

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- No , that is not possible, 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hello marce1000

Ok, thank you for your answer.

Have a great day (or evening, depending on where you are located on the globe)!

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

as per i know they are different models and different purpose, they can use same as you use for other small business switches,

yes agreed cisco should have 1 GUI which can cater all device in pane of glass (not to Pain...)

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hello balaji.bandi,

Thanks you for your answer,

Yes, because the CP Express web interface is a horror xD

Have a great day (or evening, depending on where you are located on the globe)!

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card